SPRIE research efforts produce studies which are published as occasional papers, working and discussion papers, and books. Faculty and research associates also publish widely in the mainstream American and Asian press.
- Diversity in patterns of industry evolution: the emergence of the service robot industry in Japan
Cornelia Storz, Junichi Nishimura, Sébastien Lechevalier
- Trading Company Relationships as an Integrated Network for Innovation: Evidence from Two ‘Ordinary’ Industries of Textiles and Steel
- Will Cross-Border Human Networks Drive Entrepreneurship Activities in Japan? Implications of Venture Capital Globalization
- Innovation and Entrepreneurship: A first look at linkage data of Japanese patent and enterprise census
REITI Discussion Paper Series vol. 11-E-007 (2011)
- Corporate Governance Systems and Firm Value: Empirical Evidence from Japan’s Natural Experiment